Tips to promote your business
Every business owner wants to increase their product or brand awareness in front of their esteemed customers. Earlier there were many traditional ways to promote business but it was expensive. It was not possible for every business owner to spend money on particular promotion techniques. But now it’s possible to successfully promote your business without spending a lot of money.
Audience’s engagement and business promotion are two sides of the same coin. Business promotion is the turning face of engagement where you present valuable offers based on your audience’s needs and interest. Reader’s engagement to your website builds trust and inspires viewers to tell their friends about your brand.
Here are few tips to take your business to the next level:
- Social networking: “Social Media is an immediate boost to clientele.” Social media sites like Twitter and Facebook are the great ways to attract viewers into your marketing. Best advantage- it is completely free and effective source to reach customers. It can be used to entertain or surprise your audiences or also make them aware of some offers or events about your brand. Apart from Facebook and Twitter there are various social media channels like
Youtube: It’s free video streaming channel where you can post videos about your brand or business.
Myspace: It allows you to create your company page or personal profile like facebook but it offers more options and freedom over the design.
Flicker: You can upload photos of your business, images of events to encourage others to join in the next event.
Pinterest Board: Create an eye-catching board and run a contest which will inspire and reward audiences for their participation. It works as an effective storefront for businesses and allows you put your best product or brand on display in a revolving gallery that can be easily updated.
- Optimize your website for Search Engines: It is the human tendency to collect detail information about the product, brand or service and for that; they are habitual to search on Google. If your business website is not appearing in the search engines, you are losing your business. To fix this, you need to optimize your website for search engines.
- List on Google My Business: Google allows you to add and manage your business profile on Google business page. You can add your office location and give details about your business.
- Email: Always stay in front of your customers by sending email newsletters. Encourage them to join your mailing list by offering incentives like discounts etc.
- List your products or services in Business directories: If you sell B2B products, add a free listing on popular business directories like IndiaMart, Trade India, and Yellow Pages. You can directly sell your customers by listing on Just Dial, Ask Me etc. These services attract huge traffic.
- Answer Questions: Question and Answer site like Quora and Yahoo Answers are popular places where you can take part in customer’s questions and queries. You will get a lot of questions related to your services or products and solve their problems. Answer you customers with the intention to help.